Who’s Style With Tina?
Hi! My name is Tina. I recently moved to Rhode Island in 2014! I started Stitch Fix in June of 2015, and have been a customer ever since! I talk about their styling service here. I created this blog in hopes to overcome my own fashion-challenged self, and to encourage people like myself to feel better about their beauty.
5 Things You Didn’t Know About Me
- I’m originally from Delaware.
- I have a Bachelor’s degree in Behavioral Science. (Plus, an Associate’s degree in Human Services.)
- I love chocolate – especially Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups.
- My favorite movie is The Phantom of the Opera. (I have seen them on Broadway in NYC!!!)
- My favorite color is purple!
Feel free to follow me on Instagram, I’m always looking for new people to meet! 🙂